Dear spm list,

We have performed an fMRI experiment on two groups of subjects (P and N), each under
two conditions (A and B). I would explore whether there are brain regions in
P that show greater activation during A that during B (2x2 factorial
design).
Three simple questions:
1) Is it correct that I use Multi-group: conditions &covariates, giving the
contrast 1 -1 -1 1, that is (PA-PB)-(NA-NB)?
2) If I use the con.img for each individual, is it correct to tell that I
perform a random effect analysis?
3) If I give the contrast 0 1 0 -1, then can I test statistically that
activations of condition B in P are greater than those of condition B in N?

Thank you

Delia