hello spmers:
    I have been using spm99 before, now I want to use spm2.But I found something different.
1. In spm2, there is no HDR edit button. I found this button is very usefull in spm99 because I have to change the AC of the T1 image and the functional images before coregistering the functional images to the T1 image. Is there any button with the same function in spm2? Or no need to change the AC in spm2?
2. I found the processing of estimating a spm.mat is very slow. And during this processing, spm produces a lot of temporal files, and erases it before this procedure ends.Why?

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!