Dear SPMers.

Hello.

Nowdays I tentatively study 'VBM analysis of PTSD patients(n=10) and normal
control subjects(n=10)' by using cg_create_template.m & cg_vbm_optimized.m.

However, brain MRI(T1-weighted/1.5T MRI scanner)images which I have used
are not '1-2mm slice' but'7mm slice'(in 256*256*19 matrix).

In my case, is it possible through using cg_vbm_optimized.m &
cg_create_template.m to get a right result ?

In my situation, when I follow cg_vbm_optimized.m (or cg_create_template.m)
function, which option should I select to go to right process.

<example>
1) cut off spatial normalization --> (?)mm
2) nonlinear regularization --> ?
3) and then, '16 nonlinear iterations' is a right choice?
4) 'smoothing by 12' is correct?

Would you help me, please ?
I am eager to know what are the right options in my VBM process.

Thank you in advance for your kind reply.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Dong-Hoon OH