Dear Anson,

I am afraid you are asking for help at a too basic level for us to be able
to help over email.  You could look at our Web page for links to tutorials
that will help.  Usually, people learn to use SPM by being taught by someone
with established experience.  Alternatively, you could attend one of the
SPM Short courses that are run around the world on a yearly basis.  I note
that you are in Hong-Kong.  You could email the help list and find out if there
is anyone else in Hong Kong using SPM that could help? (I am copying this to
the list to see if there is anyone)

With very best wishes - Karl

Thanks a lot for your reply. It helps me a lot. I want to ask you some more.
have 2 scans, one is pre treatment scan, one is post treatment scan. I would
like to see whether the treatment helps the subject, so I should use t-test to
compare both of them, right? I find there is a t-test when I click the 'Basic
model' button, but I dont know the steps in doing the test, pls could you teach
me?

Many many thanks,
Anson

--