Dear SPMers,

I would like to know the correct way to add the
constant regressors to my contrast vectors in a
batch file.

I have 24 ER conditions, over 10 non-repeated
runs.  I have specified a number of contrast
vectors (each of length 24), and concatenated
each of these to specify the contrast for each
run, giving me contrast vectors of length 240.
My SPM Design matrix (SPM.xX.X) has 250 columns,
the extra 10 should be for the constant
regressors.

So the question is, where do i add my 10 zeros?

Should they be appended to the end of each
concatenated contrast (241:250), or is
the correct way to add one zero to the end of
the contrast specified for each run?

Many thanks in advance,

Julian