Dear SPMers,

I am using MSU to read spmT_XXX images. In MSU, it gives Number of Voxels
and Max. coordinates. I used the coordinates to draw ROI using MRIcro. I
highlighted a single voxel of the Max. coodinates but do not know how to
extent its area to the number of voxels given by MSU.

For example, Number of voxels = 47 and Max. coordinates = -6 -20 74. After
I highlighted the singel voxel coordinates -6 -20 74, should I include the
adjacent voxels around the singel one? Including adjacent voxels from
anterior to posterior or from left to right? Could anyone pls teach me?

Best regards,
Anson