Hi,

We have a group of subjects where each has several contrasts that we're
interested in (say A, B, and C).  A 1-sample t-test shows that each of
these contrasts activates a similar area.  We'd like to do a conjunction
analysis on each subject (so conjunction of A,B, and C) to get the areas
activated in each contrast (we've got the conjunction updates in place and
would be doing a conjunction test, not a global test).  Then we'd like to
use these results in another 1-sample t-test to see the significance of the
group.

Several questions...

1) Is this a valid method (doing single subject conjunctions, then
combining them at the RFX level)?  Most of the talk I see on the board
talks about doing conjunctions between different groups, but we're
interested in the different contrasts within the group.

2) If this is valid, how would I go about saving the results of the single
subject conjunction so that I could use it at the 2nd level?  Right now it
seems I can just perform a conjunction while looking at results, but I
can't actually save a con image to use later.

Thanks

-Mike