On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:24:41 -0700, Matthew Brett <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> There were two major short comings:
>>
>>         (1) there's no documentation

I kinda disagree on it. I thought it was the most concise and useable
documentation I can find. I managed to create a module and in 10 minutes

>>         (2) there's no backend

I did manage to batch process data through it on my own machine. Doesn't
this count as a "backend"? The second backend is of course the "login to a
server" at LONI.

For other reasons, I created my own pipelining software. See http://www-bmu.
psychiatry.cam.ac.uk/~co224/projects/brainfx . I have to admit that I suffer
from problem (1)

I am scheduled to give a presentation about it. For detail see BAMM's
jiscmail list ( http://jiscmail.ac.uk/bamm )

Best regards,
Cinly