Hi

I am not sure whether I should send this mail to spm or fsl or to both,
but decided on sending to spm first.

I have a dti data set from which I have computed the FA maps using FSL-FDT
tool box. I am planning to do VBM type analysis on FA maps using SPM2.

Here is my problem:

The B0 and all other images used for FA calculation when displayed using
SPM2 have voxel size (-1.88 1.88 2.5). However, when I displayed FA map
and other related images(computed using fsl-fdt) the voxel size is (1.88
1.88 2.5) with left-right flipped (I checked this by looking at the global
shape of the images). But, when these images are displayed using fslview
they all looked very well matched, ie there is no L-R flipping in the FA
maps.

I am con-puzzeled by this. I need to do spatial normalsation of Fa maps
before perfomring the t-test comparison between groups and I am thinking
of flipping the FA maps using reorient in SPM2 so that it will be in same
L-R orientation as the templates.

I look forward to hear from you all.

Thanks in advance

Anusha