Hi Elif,
i am not an expert, so i am not completely sure about this.
But i think there is no problem, as you dont get an error, but only a
warning. Every DCM matrix contains not specified connections, which can not
be estimated. During estimation these connections get the value Nan, which
is indicated by the displayed warning. So i think your estimation was
finished correctly. The reason that you get this warning after the first
step is, that iteration stops, if the changes from one step to the next are
smaller than a threshold (1e-6 i think). This condition is met in your
analysis after the first step (dp: 1.139079e-21). This is a little
astonishing for me, but perhaps could be due to a very simple model?
If i am wrong here one of the spm/dcm should please correct me.
Hope this helps,
Christian