We are looking for a computer scientist for our lab, the Unit for Systems
Neuroscience in Psychiatry. This is a full-time position based at the NIH
main campus in Bethesda for someone with extensive scientific computing
experience on Unix/Linux and Windows platforms, knowledge of neuroimaging
analysis, and a relevant graduate degree. This position will be involved in
data analysis, systems administration, and experimental design in a
multiprofessional team active in the new and rapidly developing field of
imaging genetics and has excellent opportunities to develop individual
research interests, especially regarding analysis methods of high-volume
multimodal datasets and integration of imaging with genomic information.

Please see our website at http://snp.nimh.nih.gov/jobs.htm
<http://snp.nimh.nih.gov/jobs.htm>  for the full ad or contact me for
further information.

Andreas Meyer-Lindenberg, M.D., Ph.D., M.Sc.

Investigator, Genes, Cognition and Psychosis Program

Unit for Systems Neuroscience in Psychiatry and Neuroimaging Core Facility

10-3C101, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA

phone: 301 4969672, fax: 301 4967437, email: [log in to unmask]

web: http://snp.nimh.nih.gov <http://snp.nimh.nih.gov/>