Hi all,

I have downloaded Tom Nichol's conjunction scripts for inference based on the minimal statistic. I
would like to look for areas activated in two contrasts at the group level. These contrasts, however
are not specified by the same SPM.mat. It would seem that the conjunction scripts will only work
on contrasts within the same SPM.mat. Is this true, or am I missing something? If this is true, then
does that mean that the only option I have is to create a mask of activated voxels from one
contrast and use them as a mask for the second contrast?

thanks,
Amit