Dear Heleen Gierveld,

Please keep me posted in your "alerting list". Have a very good Season, Edja
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Heleen Gierveld
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:15 AM
  Subject: Books in Spatial and Urban Planning

  Dear Space Syntax Community,

  May I draw your attention to a few recent books in Urban and Spatial Planning, as some of you on this list may find them of interest:

  Principles of Urban Structure
  Shifting Sense
  Space Syntax Proceedings
  Visualizing the Invisible

  They are all published by Techne Press, a press that publishes at the intersection of technology and societal & human issues, amongst them architecture, design & urban & spatial planning.

  Orders can be taken by the press, but you can also turn to your local bookshop, as we work with an international network of suppliers.

  For placement on our alerting list, please reply to this mail and we will keep you posted.

  With kind regards,

  Heleen Gierveld

  Heleen A.C. Gierveld
  Techne Press
  P.O. Box 69054
  1060 CB Amsterdam , The Netherlands
  Tel: +31-20-6150207 / Fax: +31-84-220 2453
  [log in to unmask];  www.technepress.nl

  Techne Press : Your Partner in Publishing