Mike,

It’s nice – a brief description of just what the calculations are would be helpful as well. I am guessing that intersection ‘nodes’ are connected directly to all other nodes on both axial lines. Is that correct? Also a way to get the numbers out would be useful – or perhaps I am missing a trick.

Alan

Folks

When you open the software on a 19 inch screen set at 1280 x 768 you should get something like the attached screen shots of regent street. You can start drawing in the map window straight away - - I also attach a screen shot of adding in a new map - leicester square with some axial lines drawn on it.

Maybe I should have done a manual for this - next release should have manula and God willing scrolling

Mike