I am a student of 4th yr, Rizvi College of
Architecture, Mumbai.
Being in Mumbai I face the same kind of problems,
researching on Space syntax as do you.
..
.

Prof. Hillier had in fact mailed the basic formulae's
of space syntax.
It would be great if you can share 'space syntax
basics' that you presented in the seminar .

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs