Dear Space Syntax Community,

May I draw your attention to a few recent books in Urban and Spatial
Planning, as some of you on this list may find them of interest:

Principles of Urban Structure
Shifting Sense
Space Syntax Proceedings
Visualizing the Invisible

They are all published by Techne Press, a press that publishes at the
intersection of technology and societal & human issues, amongst them
architecture, design & urban & spatial planning.

Orders can be taken by the press, but you can also turn to your local
bookshop, as we work with an international network of suppliers.

For placement on our alerting list, please reply to this mail and we will
keep you posted.

With kind regards,

Heleen Gierveld

Heleen A.C. Gierveld
Techne Press
P.O. Box 69054
1060 CB Amsterdam , The Netherlands
Tel: +31-20-6150207 / Fax: +31-84-220 2453
[log in to unmask];  www.technepress.nl

Techne Press : Your Partner in Publishing