Dear All,

My name is Takeshi Takama and I am a third year DPhil (PhD) student at
Transport Studies Unit, University of Oxford.
I set up a web questionnaire for my research.
It is just a simple computer game to test decision making processes.  and
does not take more than 5 minutes to complete.
http://users.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/safeperl/scat1898/mg.cgi
Could you please play this game one or two times when you have time?
Also, it will be grateful, if you can circulate these links below to your
friends.
This game is part of my research but not for my hobby.

Thank you very much for your help.
Takeshi Takama

The web minority game link:
http://users.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/safeperl/scat1898/mg.cgi

My home page:
http://www.geog.ox.ac.uk/~ttakama/blog/

The comments on the web minority game from me:
http://www.geog.ox.ac.uk/~ttakama/blog/index.php?&category=11

Takeshi Takama
University of Oxford
    School of Geography and Environment
    (Oxford University of Centre for Environment)
    Transport Studies Unit
St. Catherine's College
phone ++44 (01865) 2 74708
fax   ++44 (01865) 515194