From: SEDA HE in FE [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rob Jones
Sent: 05 December 2005 16:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HE Academy HE in FE lit. review and scoping study

Dear Colleague,

The Higher Education Academy is conducting a scoping study of research and scholarly activity in relation to the provision of higher education in further education.  The study is currently gathering publicly available materials – such as journal articles, project reports, in-house publications, etc. Ideally, the focus of the material should be on learning and teaching, but content may address wider issues within the HE in FE context.

If you have any relevant material, or can forward any to me, I would be very grateful.

The study will aid the process of dissemination, and will help inform practitioners, managers and policymakers.

Kind regards,

Rob Jones

---
This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you receive it in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from your system. If the content of this e-mail does not relate to the business of the University of Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and will accept no liability.