Apologies for cross posting.

Study skills support is provided to students in a variety of ways.  To help develop our central service, we would like to learn more about the support other universities are providing.  The link below is to an online survey that will take you 10 – 15 minutes to fill in.  We would like people involved in providing support to let us know what they do.  We are putting this out on three jiscmail lists in the hope of getting responses from as many institutions as possible given that it is the holiday period.  We would be grateful if you could direct this email to colleagues who are involved in study skills support if you yourself are not.

We will, of course, share our results with contributors.

Many thanks.

Maggie Boyle

Head of Skills Centre

University of Leeds