Request for information

I'm thinking of writing an article on our experiences at the University of
Brighton in using a course development simulation designed to help prepare
new lecturers to meet the challenges of working with increasingly diverse
groups of students. This is part of our PGCert for new lecturers.
My aim is to share experiences and insights based on a 3 to 4-year
longitudinal view.

I am aware of a similar (but different) exercise which is part of the PGCert
at Edinburgh University,
and before I start writing I would like to know whether other HE
institutions also do something similar.

Many thanks in anticipation of your responses.