A good place to start is Connects, the Learning and teaching portal from the
Higher Education Academy.  I quickly located five resources.

see http://www.connect.ac.uk/ixbin/hixltp?
_IXSESSION_=SRL_ybeJLS4&_IXACTION_=summary&_IXMAXHITS_=20&_IXFPFX_=templates/
t&_IXSPFX_=templates/b&*sform=/search_form/oai&PEDAGOGY=R?.U.1.3.
1&_IXSERVICE_=oai&_IXthes=Pedagogy&_IXform=&_IXtext=&_IXmulti=&_IXattr=

or if that URL is all broken up and doesnt work then try
http://www.connect.ac.uk/ixbin/hixltp?page=ResourceLocator

regards

Tom Franklin
Franklin Consulting
9 Redclyffe Road
Withington
Manchester
M20 3JR

email:    [log in to unmask]
phone:  0161 434 3454
mobile: 07989 948 221
web:     http://www.franklin-consulting.co.uk/

Does anyone know of an introductory guide to creating PBL experiences, other
than for medical courses? I have standard texts but have no ‘primer’ to
offer a new Head of School.

Sheila Browning