http://www.narrow-gauge.co.uk/gallery/show.php?image_id=1380&cat_id=152
<http://www.narrow-gauge.co.uk/gallery/show.php?image_id=1380&cat_id=152

Hope this is of some help

Jon Cocks

This is correct. The picture has been published before. Jenny Lind had a
cab; Fire Queen doesn't, and maybe never did have one. I have seen these
locos described as 'Cramptons', of a freight type, I think because the
rear axle is behind the firebox. If so, Fire Queen is the only Crampton
surviving in the UK. Note also the absence of a mainframe: the boiler
takes all the stresses! Also, it appears to have Stephenson's valve gear
hung in reverse and driven off the front axle; an arrangement that was
later patented by Fletcher Jennings, I believe!

Peter EXcell