Ray Thomas writes

> >It is time for a review of the government's regional policies.

> Can I suggest that it is time to review the regional effects of all
> policies, and not just those labelled 'regional'?

Seconded.

> What are the 'regional' effects of siting a synchrotron in Oxfordshire
> as against Cheshire? Do electrons mind where they whizz round in
> circles?

Electrons might not mind, but I suspect that scientists do.

Regards,

Francis

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]