If you are a member of the Health Statistics Users Group jiscmail list HSUG, but haven't had any news for some time, there may be a reason for this. The original list-owner left her job, but didn't resign and pass the task on to someone else. The Committee has now passed this task on to me. On examining the membership list, I found a number of people had email addresses at now-defunct NHS bodies and old email addresses for some people who I know have changed their jobs. So if you are a member but didn't get my previous message, sent to the hsug list, you might like to consider joining again.

This is also an invitation to new people to join. We are now part of the Statistics Users Forum and are planning a new programme of meetings and activities and a new web site. All you have to do join the email list is send the following message.

subscribe hsug [your name]

to [log in to unmask]

To find out more about our past acitivities, go to http://www.hsug.org.uk At present this takes you to the user area on the ONS web site, but it will be pointed elsewhere in the not too distant future.

Alison Macfarlane

Alison Macfarlane
Department of Midwifery
City University
24 Chiswell Street
London EC1Y 4TY
Phone (0) (44) 207 040 5832
Fax   (0) (44) 207 040 5866
Email [log in to unmask]

****************************************************** Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your message will go only to the sender of this message. If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's 'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically to [log in to unmask] *******************************************************