Last call for places still available...

The University of Hertfordshire's Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit
is pleased to be able to offer places on courses in Statistics this
coming June/July.

Introductory Course: Monday 27th - Wednesday 29th June 2005
Intermediate/Refresher Course: FULL
Higher Course: Wednesday 13th - Thursday 14th July 2005

For further details of these (and other) courses, please see below.
Also click on "Short Courses" at the web site
http://www.herts.ac.uk/business/centres/sscu.

INTRODUCTORY COURSE IN STATISTICS
This course is aimed at all who need to learn about the basics of analysing
statistical data. It is particularly suited to postgraduates and researchers
who wish to gain skills in conducting basic analyses of data from surveys
and experiments. In computer sessions you will learn how to undertake
analyses in Excel and SPSS for Windows.

INTERMEDIATE/REFRESHER COURSE IN STATISTICS
No places left.

HIGHER COURSE IN STATISTICS
This course is aimed at those with a working knowledge of statistics who
wish to learn about or improve their competence and confidence in using more
advanced methods of analysing data, including psychologists, behavioural,
health and social scientists. It is particularly suitable for those who have
participated in one of our Intermediate/Refresher Courses in Statistics
(formerly known as Level 1 Refresher Courses in Statistics).

Details of fees, discounts, etc. are available by clicking on "Short
Courses" at the web site
http://www.herts.ac.uk/business/centres/sscu.

If you have any questions about our courses or any other service we offer,
please contact me.

Dr Neil H. Spencer
Director of Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Dr Neil H. Spencer
Principal Lecturer in Statistics
Director of Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit

Business School, University of Hertfordshire,
de Havilland Campus, Hatfield,
Hertfordshire, AL10 9AB, U.K.

Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit Contact Details:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1707 285574; Fax: +44 (0) 1707 285410
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW: http://www.herts.ac.uk/business/centres/sscu

Personal Contact Details:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1707 285529; Fax: +44 (0) 1707 285410
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW: http://www.herts.ac.uk/business/staff_public/nhspencer_public

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]