I'd be interested to hear people's responses to the following proposal. (I
could help implement it personally if responses are positive.)

JOHN BIBBY

			===================

Aim of proposal: To get unwanted books to where they are wanted, and to
raise some funds. (If RadStats does not want the funds, we could find some
other suitable body e.g. Statistics Cuba.)

Proposal:

1. People who have books to get rid of should bring or send them to the AGM
next March 3-5.

2. People who want books will take them, after passing suitable donation
either to Radstats (easy to administer) or to the person whose book it is
(more difficult to administer). If the latter, then we might ask for a
donation from the seller.

3. Unwanted books at end of meeting will either be taken back by the person
to whom they belong or else disposed of by RadStats to a worthy cause.

4. People who have long runs of journals will NOT bring them all to AGM, but
will bring perhaps specimen copies plus a list of what copies are available.
Otherwise as in 1-3 above.

I can arrange fairly cost-effective carriage of books to and from the AGM
via a carrier I use.