Is this geared to individuals or organisations - in other words if one
of my colleagues has been quick off the mark and already replied I can
relax, or do you want to see how many comms people we've got and who
knows what (or who?)

Dianne

Dianne Stilwell
PR and Public Awareness Manager
The Institute of Physics
76 Portland Place
London
W1B 1NT
UK
Tel +44(0)20 7470 4875
Fax +44(0)20 7470 4848
E-mail [log in to unmask]
www.iop.org
Einstein Year is here - be inspired by physics in 2005.
www.einsteinyear.org <http://www.einsteinyear.org/>