Hi Becky

I have just finished my PhD which involved comparative evaluation of
science communication activities.  I considered three physics-based
activities aimed at Key stage 3, 4 and 5 students and their impacts on
audiences' understanding of and attitudes towards physics.  I also
considered two activities aimed at public audiences, although these were
not specifically physics-based

The research also involved developing a framework which could be used as a
starting point to map different activities

I won't go on about it here but if you would like to know more please feel
free to get in touch off-list

Laura

Laura Grant
Science Communication Unit
Department of Physics
University of Liverpool
Liverpool L69 7ZE

T: 0151 794 6795
M: 07870 243931
F: 0151 794 3444
E: [log in to unmask]

--On 29 June 2005 10:31 +0100 Craig Brierley <[log in to unmask]>