To: 'Michael Kenward '
Subject: RE: [PSCI-COM] Inspirational quotes from/for women in science

 YES! you are right.
At a recent training day for primary teachers participating in a science
project in Ireland, I mentioned that they could have a 'science visitor'
from our college, and hastily reassured them that we have a set of young
trendy scientists ready packaged for the job.... I could hear the
collective sigh of relief that it wouldn't be just me - or any of the other
middle-aged mammy scientists on our own. (Even though I wil be part of a
double act with one of the young things just to prove that the mammies can
do science too!!)
Marie

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk