From: Alison Croggon <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent:         Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:01:14 +1000
Subject: FW: Working my way back to you babe

  ------ Forwarded Message
From: Árni Ibsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:31:25 +0000
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Working my way back to you babe

Dear all,

Just home for the Easter holidays. I still have a
few more months in hospital. I still need more
energy in my left leg and arm. And my eyes need
to focus better. I have no hearing in my right
ear. All I wanted to say, thank you for all the
poems and kind thoughts. They did help and found
them very moving. Last november I didn't bat an
eyelid, but now full recovery seems possible.
Untill the autumn...

Best wishes
Árni Ibsen

------ End of Forwarded Message