The locus classicus is Queneau's Cent Mille Milliards de Poèmes. He wrote
ten different sonnets, and had them printed on strips of paper that could
combine any of each sonnet's fourteen lines with any thirteen lines drawn
from the others.

Throughout Armand Schwerner's *(if personal) there are cutouts through
which different words can be made to appear, substantially changing the text.

There are numerous others.

Mark