Apparently, Bush is leading the enquiry into the disaster. Is it too
cynical to say that we know what the answers are already?

Iran is sending 20million barrels of oil to the US as aid.

I'm not sure if I'm living in the Truman Show directed by the Onion or
if the world is turned upside down. I'll just go outside and check.

Roger

--
http://www.badstep.net