I live in Perth, a city wrapped around a river called the Swan River. We see a
number of them - all black. The white ones are in the zoo :-)

There is a great spot where Japanese tourists go, called Lake Monger. Here the
swans waddle around among ducks, cormorants, pelicans, etc. They don't attack
unless they have their babies nearby or the tourists annoy them in some way -
like not paying a posing fee for snaps, etc.

I will try to find a website with pics on it for you lot.

Cheers -

Andrew