Glad your health is back on the way, Roberta. I am still getting glimmers of
such between the onslaught of dark weathers. I think the disaster stirred up
the whole Pacific climate. O well, most healthy thing - if one dare hope -
is that the enormity of the tragedy has thrown or compelled Bush & Co. into
a hitherto unexposed realm and activity of compassion - a place where the
"terrorism" shield and the Fallujah demolition mentality  seems to have, at
least temporarily, been challenged as 24/7 global strategy.  I don't suspect
the war gods to disappear, but, at least, their current hegemony seems a bit
broken.

Yes, from a self-serving point of view, I will be interested, if you want,
to read what you hear/see as the differences in tone, approach etc. between
Carson's Sappho and Sleeping With Sappho.

Stephen V
Blog: http://stephenvincent.durationpress.com