Is there a psychological category/classification for "male hysteria"? I
admit to suffering from what that is on occasion. But it begins to strike me
that Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld-Gonzales et al are "male-hysterics". I suspect it
was not the Twin Towers but the plane that went into the Pentagon (the
equivalent of their private parts) that provoked a full dose, now over 4
year sustained attack of this nationally self-destructive hysteria. In their
madness they have torn-up the constitution, tortured, etc., etc.

Not a pretty site! Pretty crazy. It will be interesting to see if the U.S.A.
Congress and Judiciary will have the courage to stop enabling this disease.
I suspect, sadly, the recovery will be quite slow.

Stephen V