Dear laddies and ladyettes ...

As apologies seem to being called for
I would like herewith to apologise for the following:

    the universe
    the existence of god
        (if She or He exists
    the fall of humankind
    the Opium Wars
    ingrowing toenails
    fatuous posts
        (my own included
    Wednesday mornings
        (with their flowering Snapshots ...

This apology constitutes neither an admission of guilt on my part, nor an
acknowledgement of responsibility for any item listed above

    or indeed for the innumerable things not listed for which apologies may
or may not be deemed necessary.

I do however take responsibility and unreservedly apologise (to whomsoever
deems such a gesture necessary) for this particular Snapshot

    (said specific apology nevertheless not encompassing any other Snapshot,
whether by myself or others, either today or on any previous day

                        since time began.

Come back Henry Thrib, all is forgiven.

The Remittance Mouse