Ah, Roger, but I think it does, it does. What I'm saying is that the
consciousness and language of the poems, the precision and the
ambivalence about human nature, the manipulation of the linguistic power
of certain words and the way they're put together, are all of a piece
with the plays. I'd engage in more extended debate, but all I could do,
really, is to point to the plays and poetry themselves; the similarities
are so obvious that I'd feel foolish and condescending in trying to
point them out.

--

George Hunka
http://www.ghunka.com