"Switch" is what I thought certain unscrupulous nurses and parents do in
hospitable nurseries for newborns. Legend says they use intuitive DNA
analysis to determine who's got the good goods (no stress, no this, no that
- the undamaged integrity of internal switches, etc).
Do you resemble any of your parents, grandparents, cousins, etc? You may
well be a victim of the "switch."

Sorry - I actually find this level of DNA analysis to be fascinating. It
permits a poetry, a sense of history within and beyond the geometric
fascination of the double helix. Smithson's Spiral Jetty after 35 years of
water and salt.

Stephen V
Blog: http://stephenvincent.net/blog/
Now full of spirits and ghosts -