Thanks, Alison - a great piece. I envy you the experience, as I only
know her work from recordings, some official, some, er, downloaded.
*Vena cava* is the greatest extended mad scene of all, only very
remotely comparable with some of the work Berio wrote for Cathy
Berberian & with nothing else; it's pure poetry at the edge. Must get
that *Todesfuge*.
Useful site - http://www.diamandagalas.com/
Best
Martin

--
M.J.Walker - no blog - no webpage - no idea

Nous ne faisons que nous entregloser. - Montaigne