 But so
>what?  Why suggest that I am not glad for translations, when I manifestly
>am?

Ah, Alison did I suggest this? sorry if you thought so, I was a bit goofing around
with my first paragraph and had taken you at your word that you were glad for
translations. And that 68 slogan is closer to my goofing.

As for how to communicate with a void? I don't know the answer to that one, I
suspect it is sometimes why I am incommunicable, anyway I'm not so
interested in talking about how I am, so I'll just say that

I never meant to suggest that you have >have...suggested that Haviaris did not
have his reasons for>translating as he did

best,

Rebecca