On 22/8/05 7:47 AM, "judy prince" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> First, how have my posts been inhibiting other discussions?

Perhaps it's merely personal.  I've been getting a little bored and find
myself preferring the spelling-challenged teens on my sff forum. Nice to see
some interesting discussion today, which I wish I had more time for.

> And, second, what does "trolling" mean?

A fairly comprehensive page on Wikpedia examines this phenomenon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Note that I am not claiming that you are a troll, nor that you are
deliberately disrupting conversation here.  Your posts do, however, bear
several characteristics of trolling.  This is merely to alert you to this
and to request that you respect the conventions of the list. Also, to save
everybody's bandwidth, that you take any further correspondence b/c.

Best

Alison Croggon

Blog: http://theatrenotes.blogspot.com
Editor, Masthead:  http://masthead.net.au