Testing, testing,

Mouldy P?  I see now that you were trying to sign off as "not mouldy P"!
Glad to have that bit clarified.  Plus you now wish us to imagine you more
as a "dessicated sundried ancient."

You've sent me back to my favorite quotes of yours which I'll now type out,
simply at first to show how you probably do not resemble a white raisin:

1)  7.7.5:  Regarding the miracles of plastic surgery, you asked, "can one
get wrinkles added?"

Well, gosh, that was it for your own evidence that you might be a white
grape rather than a raisin.  Let's move on to a couple other wunnerful P
quotes (oh there are so many).

Were you the one who said, "Don't think of me as your stepdad---think of me
as the guy having sex with your mom." ?   Where did I come up with that?
Maybe it's not your quote, P. Yoiks again!  Now I REALLY WILL get kicked off
this List---and maybe even you, too, bcuz  . . .  NAH.  Let me make this
perfectly clear (I did not smear the good reputation of Helen Gahagan
Douglas) that PATRICK MCMANUS who has never met me---or anyone else, for
that matter---did not, repeat, did NOT write the slightly risque quote
immeejetly above.  I found it in the revered, tho never read by me, NEW
YORKER (cartoon caption, 27 June 2005), which has ENDLESS self-absorbed
stories that go on nearly as long as mine on this List.

While fighting for my very pristine reputation, with all the backlashy
stuff, I may do as you did, P, way back in June:  beat the keyboard "with
pension pass - blood and broken plastic everywhere!!!!!!!"   And I've taken
to wearing brazilian t-shirts which we in this country call Wifebeaters.
Very breezy, them.

Blessings to you, sweet P

Sandy Blanket