Hi Ken,

I'm glad my suggestion was ok with you since it was just an idea of how you
might move things; I'd guess 'the patches' are a part of it, patched together as
the dog is a 'patch' of different breeds, so I don't know as that would go, just
the idea of 'a set' of them, maybe something more fluid? and thanks for sending
it in the first place!

best,

Rebecca