Well, there really wasn't anything else I could answer. I'd have liked
to have been a traveller but the solder bit didn't inspire me and
engraving seemed close to any artistic thing I've done.

Just be glad you weren't Wordsworth. And do the punk goddess quiz. If
you can't pick the Patti Smiff questions I'd be surprised. Unless you
want to be another punk goddess.

Cheers,
Jill

On Tuesday, May 31, 2005, at 08:27  AM, Alison Croggon wrote:

> On 31/5/05 8:16 AM, "Jill Jones" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> If you go to my blog you'll find I managed William Blake. I think it
>> was the engraver question that helped.
>>
>> I also managed to be Patti Smith. That was a great encouragement.
>
> Meanie.  I'm sulking now.  Though I should have put "engraver".  I
> didn't
> because I'm not, which shows my limitations and why I probably _am_
> Keats.
>
> Best

> Alison Croggon
>
> Blog: http://theatrenotes.blogspot.com
> Editor, Masthead:  http://masthead.net.au
> Home page: http://alisoncroggon.com

Jill Jones

Latest books:
Broken/Open. Available from Salt Publishing
http://www.saltpublishing.com/books/smp/1844710416.htm

Where the Sea Burns. Wagtail Series. Picaro Press
PO Box 853, Warners Bay, NSW, 2282. [log in to unmask]

Struggle and radiance: ten commentaries (Wild Honey Press)
http://www.wildhoneypress.com

web site: http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jpjones
blog1:  Ruby Street http://rubystreet.blogspot.com/
blog2:  Latitudes  http://itudes.blogspot.com/