I'll second that. Davidson did a beautiful job. And Of Being Numerous
should be required reading--not just the long title poem, but the whole volume.

That list of Objectivist poets should include Lorine Niedecker, who was
included in by Zukofsky, inventor of the name. All five amazing poets, all
coming to reputations late even within the US and increasingly influential
in this last 30 years. It didn't help their early reception here that they
were committed to far-left politics.

Mark