I don't myself questioon the science so much as the use of language. Male
brain? Female brain? LOess handy, and less provocative, but a lot more
accurate to say "a tendency more common in males," etc. We are, after all,
talking about fairly subtle differences, or there would be no great female
scientists and no great male writers.

Structurally the brains of male and females (note: not "male and female
brains") look somewhat different, but how that translates into function is
less clear, because it's all overlapping curves.

Mark