Hi Ken,

I was so pleased to be reminded of this powerful story. I hadn't thought of
it for years! (Must check my kids' bookcases and see if they still have it.)

A great pity about the librarian. In a way I hope she hadn't read to the
end (with any attention anyway)..that would mean there was some hope for her.

best,

Sue