Hi Honey, I'm home...  :)

After leaving Baltimore and driving two very long and treacherous days I
reached my destination, Fort Collins, Colorado. Not much to get excited
about on the way here... mostly flat and nondescript land until Cheyenne.
What can I say other than, Beautiful!!! The colours of the mountains and
grasses are breathtaking and unusually intense.

Fort Collins isn't small but hasn't reached the porportions of our larger
cities. There are no sky scrappers in Fort Collins a good highlight for me
as well as being home to  few Starbucks. Lol...

I have been in Fort Collins for two weeks and believe it is somewhere
between heaven and hell. Lol, the unpacking, painting, chaulking, spackling,
scrubbing is not fun and hell on my nails. Ha ha...
The fourth or fifth morning I decided to have coffee in the sunroom and it
began to snow. My god it is the most beautiful snow... the flakes were big,
fluffy, full of sun and prisims. (A great way to start the day.) A few
people have said that it snows here through April. I think I'm going to like
the change.

I'm also happy to be back online, I missed everyone @ Poetry Etc.

Best...

Deborah