Anny,

This is interesting in many ways including the fact that it is the poet
responding to the negative review. I know most of us would have had negative
reviews at some stage or another - it would be a bit suss if we didn't - but
I've always held, as have others I've spoken to, that one remains mum when it
comes to this. Have times changed, I wonder? I can certainly think of a few
things I could have said to past reviewers. My tongue was once bitten red raw
but I held it and now the time is long past.

Best,
Jill