I useds drugs to show how cheap the cheat services are. If for example a student can get wasted on beer/drugs etc without worrying about the cost then the cost of the cheat services is certainly not prohibitive.

I did write to a Labour candidate too...all parties bang on about Education.

Have you written to any candidates?